To make our work of enduring value, we must embrace the context in which it is to be made. We consistently represent this conviction of quality and distinction through focused research and a strong commitment to design. Continuing involvement in all aspects of a project insure our clients expectations and aspirations are met.
William G. Atkins, A.I.A.
- 30+ years experience designing, detailing and constructing single family, multifamily and tract, and distinguished custom residences throughout California, Arizona, and Idaho.
- 25+ years experience telecommunications, critical infrastructure design and engineering.
- 25+ years experience commercial and industrial design and engineering.
- 25+ years experience land use compliance and CUP process.
- 20+ years experience contract administration and construction project management for commercial and residential projects exceeding $10,000,000.00 in value.
- Specialized in disabled access and ADA compliance.
- Hazardous occupancies expert specializing in combustible liquids storage, lead acid battery systems and diesel generators.
- High piled storage design and commodities classifications.
- 20+ years DSA and OSHPD experience.
- Telephony switch design per Telcordia Standards /Essential Facility Standards including equipment layout, DC power plants, DC power distribution, transmission and fiber cabling management and support systems.
- Expert in permitting alternate materials and methods approvals for dry fire suppression systems.
- I.B.C., C.B.C., C.F.C. and L.A.B.C. code compliance expert.
- 25+ years experience permit expediting.